Wednesday 21 September 2011

The Adventure Begins...


Hello, this is Nigel Palmer, thank you for visiting my page.

My wife Nicki and I are about to take on the challenge of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, we will be setting off to conquer the mountain on Monday 24th October and hopefully reaching the summit on the 31st October.
 
Outside Katumbi School
I am fund raising for The Nomad Trust- a charity which helps communities and conservation in Tanzania. In particular Stearn Electric has supported the Katumbi School in Mahale by providing new solar equipment (given by Glen Dimplex), laptops and netbooks.This has meant the school now has use of a computers and can teach it's students how to use word and excel.

Katumbi School
Unfortunately, even after our help they are still in great need of resources. This is why I am raising money to further enhance their facilities.

So please give generously by clicking the donate link at the top of the page to support my chosen charity.





No comments:

Post a Comment